Skip to content
- Carlos Baquero. CRDTs: From sequential to concurrent executions. Code Mesh London, Nov. 8, 2018.
- Shapiro M., Bieniusa A., Preguiça N., Meiklejohn C, Balegas V., Just-Right Consistency: As available as possible, consistent when necessary, correct by design.
- Peter Van Roy. LightKone Project: Lightweight Computation for Networks at the Edge. TEKK Tour Digital Wallonia, Mons, Belgium, Nov. 3, 2017.
- Peter Van Roy. Ditching the Data Center: How to Stop Worrying and Love the Edge. Erlang User Conference 2017, Stockholm, June 8-9, 2017.
- Ali Shoker. There are no BFT Fans Anymore… About Secure Eventual Consistency. Curry On! Barcelona, June 2017.
- Christopher Meiklejohn. Scaling a Startup with a 21st Century Programming Language. Velocity 2017 Systems Engineering Conference, London, UK, Oct. 18-20, 2017.
- Annette Bieniusa. Antidote – Just the Right Kind of Consistency for your Data. Haskell eXchange 2017, London, UK, Oct. 12-13, 2017.